A new branch in the Middle East region for technical expertise and consulting services
Laborelec Middle East is the entry point for our customers in the region for expertise support services in the various expertise areas covered by Laborelec. Through our technical expertise and consulting services, we create value for our customers from cost savings, failure prevention, risk reduction, efficiency, flexibility, availability and safety improvement, and environmental footprint reduction of energy installations. We develop and maintain excellent expert competences covering the entire electrical power value chain, including generation, transmission, distribution, storage and end-use. We combine expert knowledge with state-of-the-art measurement and analysis capability, with practical experience acquired from the field. For more information about our services, please refer to the section services for power plants .
A new branch that also supports the GDF SUEZ Lab Middle East, India & Africa devoted to R&D in energy & environment technologies
Located in what is called the world’s first sustainable city, the lab primarily focuses on developing and testing new power generation and management strategies. In close collaboration with partners and incubation teams at Masdar City, the lab provides service offerings in:
- Smart Energy, developing urban as well as rural solutions for decentralized power generation, distribution, management and use, including various types of energy storage techniques.
- Sustainable Development, developing new energy technologies and integrating them into practical solutions.
- Power Generation, offering technical expertise in all thermal, nuclear and renewable technologies. .
Laborelec participates in the Masdar Renewable Energy Seawater Desalination Program.
This program is a comprehensive Research & Development project aiming to demonstrate the feasibility of a fullscale seawater desalination plant entirely powered by renewable energy. .
- Masdar project: An advanced energy-efficient desalination pilot plant
- News GDF SUEZ and SUEZ environnement sign a solar-powered seawater desalination research contract in Abu-Dhabi.
Mr. Mazhar Saleem
+971 55 136 3688
Level 1, Incubator Building
Abu Dhabi, P.O.Box 135134 UAE.