Training: Chemistry of the water-steam cycle
Where: Laborelec, Linkebeek Belgium
Duration: 09:00 tot.17:00
- Detailed aspects of chemistry in a water steam cycle (types of chemicals used in the boiler depending on the treatment and type of boiler, etc.)
- Potential issues in a water-steam cycle (such as corrosion and deposition)
- Monitoring and analytical programme, and knowledge of the specifications for the water steam cycle (normal values – targets – alarm levels)
- Chemistry aspects during transition periods: start-up – shutdown – preservation
- Actions in the event of an alarm
- Example of incidents (deviation compared to normal chemistry)
- Exercises and quiz
The course addresses a wide audience, including operators, power plant chemists, plant operation or maintenance engineers, consultants and technical project managers.
View the details of the Chemistry of the water-steam cycle training.