LiDARs have become the most effective way to measure the wind resource. ENGIE Laborelec owns and operates a fleet of ground-based LiDARs which are available for rent for wind resource assessment campaigns. Want to know more? Get your copy of our brochure or contact us for an in-depth consultation.
Supplier data on wind turbine performance are not always accurate. Consequently, there might be untapped potential for improving performance, as well as maintenance. Laborelec is able to identify such improvement opportunities thanks to its researchers having found a more accurate way to measure the nacelle wind speed.
- Complete monitoring of wind turbines
- Fostering innovation in renewable energy technology
- Investigating wind turbine cable connection failure
- Predicting and reducing wake effects in wind farms
- Assessing the potential of concentrated photovoltaic units
- Large-scale, centralized solar power generation
- Supporting marine energy research in Portugal
- Taskforce fosters synergies in biogas research
- Initiative Wood Pellet Buyers (IWPB)
- Renewable Energy Seminar in Bruges was a success